Introduction and acquaintance with the specifications of different types of dried oranges
As we mentioned in the cultivation of oranges, this fruit is harvested in many parts of Iran, but the oranges that are grown in the southern part of Iran have a much more favorable taste than the northern oranges, And in Armani Food Collection, delicious southern oranges are used for drying.
The point that is considered in Armani Food Collection in relation to drying different types of dried oranges, Fresh and fully ripe fruits are used and we never use refrigerated fruits for drying, because the fruit starch on the tree turns into sugar and therefore the orange slices do not taste bitter and are very sweet after drying.
Nutrition Facts and benefits of Dried Oranges
Organic Dried orange slices taste great and are nutritious, popular with all ages from young to old. In the following section, we will explain some of the most important food and minerals for you.
- Carbohydrates and fiber
- Folate and various B vitamins
- Vitamins A ’E’ K ’C
- Minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and so on
- And now get acquainted with the special benefits of fresh and dried oranges that nutrients of both are almost the same and not much different.
- Nervous disorders and problems such as migraine, headache, insomnia, etc. are among the cases that can be treated with oranges and medicines containing orange extract.
- Oranges lower cholesterol, so it is recommended for people with high cholesterol, both fresh and dried.
- Dried oranges regulate blood pressure in the body, which due to the presence of potassium and sodium, regulate the amount of these two elements that affect blood pressure.
- Oranges contain nutrients that prevent the release of too much insulin, so consuming this product can help prevent diabetes.
- One of the most important benefits of fresh and organic dried oranges is the general strengthening of the body, which despite its abundant nutrients and many vitamins, this product prevents the occurrence of physical and mental disorders in the body.
- Fresh and dried oranges are rich in antioxidants and micronutrients, have the ability to disinfect the body and are very useful for infectious diseases such as sore throats.
Applications and uses of organic dried oranges
Application of dried oranges
After drying, the orange fruit does not lose its pleasant taste and smell, and its taste and smell remain, Therefore, many people use very beautiful slices of dried blood orange in the decoration and enjoy the very pleasant smell of it in the space. The beautiful orange and golden slices of dried orange are simple and very cheerful, And you can use them to make very simple but colorful and fragrant crafts and use it to decorate the room.
If you are looking for a nutritious snack, you can eat slices of dried orange with Nutella, which creates a wonderful and very tonic combination. Also, adding slices of it to a drink such as tea will be very delicious for an evening meal.
When cooking cakes and pastries, you can add this product to your ingredients to create an exciting taste. Other uses of dried oranges include making tea with its pulps, which, based on the benefits we mentioned, Other uses of dried oranges include making herbal tea with its pulp, which based on the benefits we mentioned, we will have a very nutritious and beneficial herbal tea. Of course, be sure to remove the skin when using it because it will have a bitter taste and this skin can not be eaten after drying.
Method of production
Orange is a citrus fruit that everyone likes and wants to enjoy in all seasons, Therefore, by drying it, its lifetime can be increased and it can be used in all seasons.
Wholesale dried oranges are industrially produced in factories, and in these production centers, oranges are cut into thin slices in large quantities and then heated and dried using machines.